- Superintendent for Sanger ISD
- Doctorate, Educational Leadership
- Texas Region X Principal of the Year, 2005-2006
- Applied dissertation topic: Evaluation of Transition Program for Seventh Grade Students
- Texas Association of School Administrators (TASA), Transformational Leadership Academy, 2012
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD),Curriculum Leadership Academy IX, 2014
- Collaborative Leader
- Effective Communicator
- Focused Decision Maker
- Innovative Teacher
Dr. Sandra's Corner
“Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” ― Margaret Mead
My vision is to educate and elevate so all children have the opportunity to innovate.
Words of Wisdom
“Do not train a child to learn by force or harshness; but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each.” ― Plato
My mission is to ensure all students have an enriched classroom experience that will help guide and manage their lives and learning for a lifetime.